Jobs In The Twin Cities
If you are interested in moving to a great place that offers plenty of opportunities, including a thriving job market, the Twin Cities is a fantastic place to live. There is so much to offer new residents, so come see why it boasts the title of one of the best places to live and work in the country.
A Rich Diversity of Business and Employment Opportunities
Minneapolis-St. Paul made it in the top-rated best places to live in the United States by U.S. News. That ranking landed them at number 17, based on several factors such as all of the recreational activities, a variety of shopping, and historic landmarks. The economy is thriving and businesses are doing well in all aspects. If you like variety, this is the place to be.
The Twin Cities offer a cultural diversity that is apparent in the heartbeat of the cities. This diversity reflects in the job availability which appeals to all cultures and ethnicities. This all translates into a booming economy that is rich with a multitude of business and employment opportunities. Check out our free relocation guide for more information on all that Minneapolis-St. Paul offers and why it is an ideal place to live.
A Healthy Economy and Booming Job Market
One of the most important reasons people choose to move to Minneapolis-St. Paul is because the economy in the area is doing so well, and there are tons of jobs available from great companies. Forbes recently confirmed the Twin Cities are home to 16 of the nation's top employers that have high employee satisfaction numbers.
- Mayo Clinic - (Healthcare & Social) - #8
- Cargill - (Food, Soft Beverages, Alcohol & Tobacco) - #53
- General Mills - (Food, Soft Beverages, Alcohol & Tobacco) - #103
- State of Minnesota - (Government Services) - #198
- Medtronic - ( Health Care Equipment & Services) - #215
- Ecolab - (Business Services & Supplies) - #233
- 3M - (Packaged Goods) - #256
- St. Jude Medical - (Health Care Equipment & Services) - #277
- Patterson - (Health Care Equipment & Services) - #357
- Pentair - (Engineering, Manufacturing) - #413
- Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group - (Travel & Leisure) - #458
- Prime Therapeutics - #37
- Mosaic - # 57
- Caribou Coffee - #78
- Christopher and Banks - #199
- Thrivent Financial - #280
The local job market also has plenty of opportunities in the technology field, in addition to other traditional industries such as construction and advertising. Cities that have healthy economies are going to provide steady employment opportunities for extended periods of time. This is great news for anyone living in the area because there are always plenty of jobs to choose from. All of these aspects combine to create a great living environment and offers more stability and options.
Anyone that is looking to move to an area that offers rich culture and abundant employment opportunities should check out our free relocation guide. It's packed with valuable information about the jobs in the Twin Cities area and the best places to live. Move to a place you will love to call home.